My Blog List

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Our Fourth is Four - This sweet girl turned 4 in April Kinlee is such a little piece of sunshine. She's so sweet...and very shy unless she knows you really well. She says h...
    7 months ago
  • Random photos - Jeremy really loves his sombrero. He wears it around the house all the time. This is Jeremy and Mrs. K.. He was awarded the Sophomore Marketing student...
    3 years ago
  • A Call For Healing - Over the past few years I have begun to think about what it means to have self-love or lack thereof as a gay man. In my life I have truly had the pleasure ...
    3 years ago
  • What did we do on Christmas break? - I love this picture...Jonah is super excited for his new air soft gun, and Abby has an appropriate look of "Great, something Jonah can shoot me with". lol...
    4 years ago
  • New House! - (pillars, porch, and gables not painted yet)
    4 years ago
  • - This is the tree that we will be making for our Christmas Pinterest party. It is made by shredding paper and attaching it to a styrofoam cone.
    4 years ago
  • Snow - It is so nice to wake up in the morning and hear Aleahna Yell out "It snowed, IT snowed! Isn't is wonderful" Daemien replying " Yes it is" So we got ou...
    5 years ago
  • Better Than Expected - Nathan's preschool class had their last fieldtrip on Wednesday. We went to a pizzeria that allowed the kids to make their own pizzas. Afterward, we went to...
    6 years ago
  • Bun in the Oven - So obviously I have not been busy blogging, but I have been busy doing something else.....In July we will be expecting our third child. The news was pretty...
    6 years ago
  • A new slate to paint - The past is still the past and it is still apart of myself and my family. I don't bother with the pity or the poor me. I am grateful for all the trials the...
    7 years ago
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS - We love this season so much because it is a time to reflect on our lives. We are thankful for our family and friends, our homes and our jobs and most of a...
    7 years ago
  • Why my week was good. - I'm normally quite a pessimistic person (or realistic as I like to call it), so I'm much more likely to write an entry titled "why my week was bad". I'm su...
    7 years ago

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love spending time with my family and friends.